Sunday, July 27, 2014

Modest Clothing




Top dress picks from Clothing Modesty below. There are many dresses worthy of beffing top picks here, but since I can't list the whole catalog, I filtered this selection to the most visually pleasing images amongst a plethora of other on-body-beauties. This website is one of the largest collections of modest clothing I've seen online. It's like a mini amazon, specializing in modest clothing for women. And, the majority of modest swimwear, is actually modest...shocking I know!. I may need to create a separate post for my top modest swimsuits down the road. Enjoy :)


Pintuck Shoreline Linen Dress
Dress – Aristocrat
Country Suede Jumper
Short-sleeved Long Knit Dress
Tencel/Cotton Button-front Dress
Pintucked-placket Denim Shirtdress
Waist-seam Linenweave Shirtdress
Kalamkari Shirtdress
Khaki-print
Black-floral-print
Anne Klein Tuxedo
Buttermilk-floral Linen Dress
Chambray Weekend Shirtdress

2 comments:

  1. The designs which you have provided is very good. Who is looking for Dresses For Women .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you find cheap prom dresses, I think you can also try this one, the white will be for you.
    next womens dresses

    ReplyDelete